Looking for the Best Dispensary Near South Boston?
South Boston is full of life, and you’re never too far from anything you want or need. To that end, New Dia is a new dispensary about four miles west of South Boston, so we’re super convenient and ready to serve you! We offer the best cannabis products and flower in Massachusetts, along with pre-rolls, concentrates, and delicious edible products. Get directions here.
Is Weed Legal in South Boston, MA?
Yes, weed is legal in the entire state of Massachusetts, including all of Boston. It’s never too hard to get some quality cannabis, especially with New Dia practically around the corner. We have an awesome retail space at our cannabis mall and plenty to down on Landsdowne St! Our dispensary is 21+ adult recreational use, and we offer a variety of options for all of our guests.
FAQs About Buying Cannabis From Our Dispensary Near South Boston
How much cannabis can I buy while I’m there?
Adults can purchase up to one ounce of marijuana flower and five grams (or 500 mg) of cannabis concentrates per day. Our budtenders are here to help answer any questions and help select the best options for what you are looking for while visiting the store.
Other Reasons to Visit Our Dispensary Near South Boston
Boston always has something going on, and Landsdowne Street is alive at all hours of the day. However, you don’t have to wait until game day to stop by our dispensary. In fact, there are multiple places to hang out and eat when you’re in the area, such as:
- House of Blues – this renowned live music venue is right down the street from us and is a great place to catch a show! Beyond its role as a concert venue, House of Blues is deeply involved in the local community, hosting various charitable events, fundraisers, and initiatives aimed at supporting music education and youth development programs.
- Time Out Market – Sometimes, it’s hard to decide where to eat because you’re not sure what you’re in the mood for. Fortunately, Time Out Market allows you to indulge by offering delicious dishes from virtually every type of cuisine. You can get Southern barbecue, burgers, veggie bowls, tacos, and much more.
- Audubon Grill – If you want something a bit more intimate and relaxing, Audubon is one of the best hangout spots near us. With a heated bamboo patio, you can enjoy a pint of your favorite beer and nosh on pub eats like grilled wings or birria beef ramen. There are tons of small bites to help satisfy your tastebuds.
Getting Here From South Boston, MA
Although we’re so close to South Boston, you kind of have to maneuver a little bit to reach us. You can take the longer (but faster) route of 93 N to 28 S, or you can go south and follow these directions:
- Head south on Dorchester and turn right on Southampton.
- Continue onto Massachusetts Ave, then turn left on Westland Ave.
- Turn right onto Fenway, then right onto Charlesgate.
- Follow Charlesgate to the left, then turn left on Ipswich.
- Turn right onto Van Ness, then right onto Jersey St.
- Finally, turn right onto Brookline, then right onto Landsdowne St. We’re on the corner.